Friday, December 27, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BARBARA CRAMPTON!

If you thought the celebrating season was over, think again!  Today is the birthday of one of horror's greatest Scream Queens, Barbara Crampton.  While many of us celebrated the holiday season by watching movies with killer santas or films about Christmas gifts destroying the town, today is a day to celebrate one of the greatest women working in the horror genre by watching any of the films from her filmography.  Might I suggest RE-ANIMATOR, THE BEYOND, or CHOPPING MALL?  In even better news, her film YOU'RE NEXT is now available on most VOD services!

Happy Birthday, Barbara!

3 comment(s):

Jennifurla said...

Oh cool, I think You/re next is the movie I need to watch tonight.

William Quiterio said...

Great actress who appeared in many superb genre efforts. I had actually forgotten she was in Chopping Mall.

I am a bit confused by your use of the word 'discography' though... Don't you mean filmography? Discography is usually used to refer to sound recordings, IME.

BJ Colangelo said...

@william-You are 100% correct and I made the edit. I should probably avoid blogging 2 minutes after I wake up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails